I have started back up on my 365 project for 2011. I've decided not to dedicate a seperate blog to it this year, it's just one more thing. I do upload to flickr and hope to share a few here and there on this blog. I love that project. My kids love it. I've been bad about printing books out. I am working feverishly to get 2010 wrapped up and printed. In the meantime, I've made new goals to help in organizing, so next year, it's not as much of a chore.
In addition to my daily photo, I'm including a 12of12. I'm already in love. I think it more accurately depicts a day. Together, I think it's going to be pretty awesome. Basically on the 12th of every month, I take 12 pictures and of our day and journal.
Here's January's installment:
1. This is me fresh out of bed. I get some pretty wild bed head. We did the morning routine of getting the kids off to school.
2. Came home and started straightening the house. Brandon got himself dressed in black sweat pants, which he loves, and a not so coordinating striped shirt. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it didn't match. He enjoyed a movie on the computer while I made some phone calls.
3. Started laundry. Never ending laundry.
4. Ran some errands: prints to a client and the bank. It was close to lunchtime so we stopped at McDonalds.
5. Brandon begged to go inside, because we NEVER go inside. He was adorable, and I should definitely make more time to do things like this with him. He did embarrass me though. A man was having lunch alone a few tables over. Brandon says, "Mom, that man is sitting alone, do you want to sit by him?" No. "Why not?" Because we don't know him. "Oh, do you want to kiss him and marry him?" That was said in a loud voice while facing the man. Umm, no honey I'm already married to your DAD! He has such a fascination lately with kissing and marriage. Silly kid.
6. Back home to get started on lasagne dinner. I was bringing it in to a friend who just had her baby.
7. Waiting in the car for elementary pick up. Reading my scriptures for the day. This has ended up being the perfect time for me to get that done.
8. Kade spotting me on the blacktop. He takes off running everyday when he sees me to give me a hug.
9. Kyle getting in the car afer school. Home for a snack, homework and off to scouts. I dropped Lauren to mutual. Picked Kyle up. Lots of time in the car today :)
10. The boys after dinner sharing a bath. They used up the "monster goo" that Lauren had made for them for Christmas. It turned the bath green and they were in heaven. Although they didn't like very much that I had the camera pointed in their direction while bathing!
11. The mess of the kitchen.
12. Kyle remembered last minute that he had more homework.